CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Carolyn and Mike are here for a visit...

Carolyn and Mike drove down from Minnesota on Thursday for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Since I was spending the week at Kimberly and Brent's and Carolyn's Grandpa John was doing a turkey dinner at his house, I told them it would be okay to drive there and I would see them on Friday... What was I thinking? This meant I didn't see any of my children for Thanksgiving... made me a little sad and it was my idea. After the kids drove straight through and got to John's just in time for dinner... they decided to stay up all night so they could be the first shoppers on Black Friday... Crazy kids. You can see that they crashed and pretty much slept like the dead until we woke them for dinner. I got to visit with them while they were putting a puzzle together.... something Care got from her Grandma Mc... a love of puzzles, luckily Mike enjoys them also.

Kimberly snapped this picture of the three of us. It's a sweet picture and the kids seem very much in love... no news yet on a wedding date... more later.

3 comments:

BJ Scott said...

Tamra,
I so loved our time together this past week. Miss Care and Mike look so cute, I wish them all the joy and happiness their hearts can hold. We need to do this more often.
Love you Sweetie,
Kimberly

**Wendy's At It Again** said...

Tammy,
I don't know when you'll get on to see this comment, but I love your blog. I was reading through it all and was thinking...she and I really ought to get online and blog more. I can't post pictures right now, but I did finally post some thoughts and things that were going on. I know the pics are much more interesting but hopefully it wasn't all for naught. I hope you can get this soon and know I'm thinking of you, and I miss you!!

Love YOU,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.